Icalcell reader's, In this post, I will share how to safeguard your google account from hackers who act irresponsibly. Google is providing the most complete facilities dominated only by an account already covers everything such as Gmail, Blogger, Youtube, Picasa, Adsense Adword, and others. So it is a pity if your google account hacked by someone who is not responsible. Appropriate appeal in the main display page google account, so that your account is safe, members are recommended to use 2-step verification. For more details, please follow the steps below.
- Please go to page account by accessing this page https://accounts.google.com/ManageAccount , and click 2-Step Verification link.
- You will see a screen like below
- Switch the view to the right window, you'll see the Start button setup, as shown below
- In Tutorial, I use method SMS Verification. Please see the picture below, and follow the existing
- After you enter the verification code correctly, window will appear as below
- Click next, then the backup verification codes window will appear as below, please follow the instructions as shown.
- Click next again, confirm window will appear, as shown below.
- Click next again, then the final confirmation window will appear and you can turn on 2-step verification feature by pressing the Turn On 2-Step Verification, as shown below.
- Login as usual using your username and password.
- Once the login is successful, you will be transferred to 2-Step Verification window to enter a verification code that you previously had a backup. See the picture below.
- Enter a verification code which you have saved. Click "Verify". If successful then your account will logout and login as usual immediately, then 2-step verification will succeed in use, as shown below.
Protect Google Account With 2-Step Verification
4/ 5Oleh Muhammad Rizal